Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely. Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the dust cap, cotter pin and halfshaft nut.
- Remove the companion shaft and halfshaft connection bolts.
- Support the lower control arm with a floor jack. Compress the coil spring in order to remove the retaining bolts. Remove the knuckle and lower control arm retaining bolts.
- Remove the halfshaft from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.