Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove 1 / 2 of the brake fluid from the master cylinder.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Wheel and tire assembly
- Clean the exposed portion of the caliper piston, then press the piston back into the caliper bore using the old inner brake pad and a C-clamp.
Install or connect the following:
Disc brake pads, shims, and the clips. Make sure the shims and clips are properly positioned.
- Apply the brake pedal several times until a firm pedal is obtained. Check the fluid level in the master cylinder and add fluid, as necessary.