Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove 1 / 2 of the brake fluid from the master cylinder.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- loosen the parking brake cable adjusting nut.
- Remove the brake drum.
- Remove the shoe to lever spring, adjuster lever and auto adjuster assembly.
- Remove the retainer spring. Remove the shoe hold down cup, spring, and cup.
- Remove the shoe to shoe spring.
- Remove the shoe and lining assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to check and adjust the brake fluid level, as required.