Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Carefully inspect the condition of the clutch components and replace any worn or damaged parts.
- Inspect the flywheel for heat damage or cracks. Resurface or replace the flywheel as required.
- Using the proper alignment tool, install the clutch disc to the flywheel. Install the clutch cover (pressure plate) assembly. Install the retainer bolts and tighten a little at a time, in a diagonal sequence. Tighten them to a final torque of 11-15 ft. lbs. Remove the aligning tool.
Install or connect the following:
- Check for proper clutch operation.