Removal & Installation
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- If the ECU is mounted under the dash, remove the left and/or right side panel from the center console, or remove the under dash panel.
- Remove the bolts holding the ECU to the mounting bracket.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the ECU and remove ECU from the vehicle.
- Connect the electrical harness to the ECU. Make certain the multi-pin connector is firmly and squarely seated to the ECU.
- Install the ECU in the mounting bracket and secure in position.
- If necessary, install the side panels to the center console or dash panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.