Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the stabilizer link assembly.
- Remove the stabilizer bushing retaining bracket bolts. Remove the bracket and bushing.
Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- Position the stabilizer bar on its mounting in the vehicle.
Install the stabilizer bar so that the stoppers come inboard of the bushings.
- Continue the installation in the reverse order of the removal procedure.