Removal & Installation
The suspension components should not be fully tightened until the vehicle's weight is resting on its wheels.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Support the trailing arm assembly.
- Remove the upper arm mounting bolts. Remove the upper arm from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to install the upper arm so that the identification mark (-A-) faces inside the vehicle.