REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the converter lower shield.
- Disconnect converter from front pipe.
- Disconnect converter from center pipe or tail pipe assembly.
- Remove catalytic converter.
Assemble all parts loosely and position the converter before tightening the exhaust clamps.To install:
- Position the converter in place and install the mounting bolts to the front and tail pipes. Always use new clamps and exhaust gaskets.
- Install the converter lower shield.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.