REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the assist strap's retaining screws, then remove the assist strap from the headliner.
- Remove the sun visor and the sun visor hardware from the headliner.
- Remove the inside rear view mirror retaining screws and remove the mirror from the headliner.
- Remove the door opening trim which is facing the front pillar trim. With a plastic trim stick, pry out the clips to remove the front pillar trim.
- Remove the dome light from the headliner. Unplug the electrical wiring harness connector from the dome light.
- On vehicles with a sunroof, remove the headlining trim around the sunroof.
- Insert the trim stick into the headlining and pry out the headlining attaching clips to remove it.
- Hold the headliner in place and push the clips back into their holes until they clip in place.
- Install the headlining trim around the sunroof opening.
- Plug the dome light connector back together and install the dome light to the headliner.