Ignition Coil Module
3.7L And 4.7L Engines
- Remove throttle body air intake tube and intake box, if necessary.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the coil by pushing downward on release lock on top of the connector and pull the connector from the coil.
- Clean the area at the base of the coil with compressed air before removal.
- Remove the coil mounting nut from the mounting stud.
- Pulll up the coil from the cylinder head opening with a slight twisting action and remove the coil(s).
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten coil mounting nut to 70 in. lbs.