Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Support rear axle with a suitable jack.
- Remove the shock absorber lower nut and bolt from the axle bracket.
- Remove the shock absorber upper nut and bolt from the frame bracket and remove the shock absorber.
- Install the shock absorber and upper mounting bolt and nut. Tighten the nut to 70 ft. lbs. (95 Nm).
- Install the shock absorber into the axle bracket. Install the bolt and nut and tighten the nut to 70 ft. lbs. (95 Nm).