Removal & Installation
- Remove air filter tubing at throttle body.
- Use compressed air around coil base at cylinder head and into cylinder head opening. This will help prevent foreign material from entering combustion chamber.
- Remove ignition coil
Remove spark plug from cylinder head.
Inspect spark plug condition.
- Start the spark plug into the cylinder head by hand to avoid cross threading.
- Tighten spark plugs. Tighten to 20 ft. lbs. (30 Nm).
- Before installing ignition coil(s), check condition of coil o-ring and replace as necessary. To aid in coil installation, apply silicone to coil o-ring.
- Install ignition coil(s).
- Install air filter tubing at throttle body.