Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle on a suitable hoist.
Remove the front tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the front wheel speed sensor jumper harness electrical connector from the front wheel speed sensor connector.
- Remove the hub and bearing assembly.
- Install the hub and bearing assembly to the vehicle.
- Install the front wheel speed sensor jumper harness electrical connector to front wheel speed sensor connector .
- Install the wheel and tire assembly.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position with the engine off.
The wheel speed sensors and rings are integral with the hub and bearing assemblies. If a speed sensor or a ring needs replacement, replace the entire hub and bearing assembly. Do not service the harness pigtail individually because the harness pigtail is part of the sensor.