Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the right front tire and wheel.
- Remove the right engine splash shield.
- Install the jack stands to the frame.
- Loosen the left frame bolts and remove the right side frame bolts.
- Using the jack stands, lower the right side of the frame to access the crankshaft balancer.
- Remove the torque converter covers.
- Install the Flywheel Lock J-37096 to the flywheel to prevent flywheel rotation.
- Remove the crankshaft balancer bolt and the washer.
Remove the crankshaft balancer using a 3 jaw puller.