Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Drain and remove the fuel tank from the vehicle
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
Install or connect the following:
New O-ring on the fuel tank
Prime the fuel system as follows:
- Turn the ignition switch ON for two seconds.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF for 10 seconds.
- Turn the ignition switch ON and checks for leaks. Repair if necessary.