Buick Century 1997-2000
Buick Regal 1997-2000
Chevrolet Lumina 1997-2000
Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1997-2000
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 1997
Oldsmobile Intrigue 1998-2000
Pontiac Grand Prix 1997-2000
The Electronic Brake Control Relay is a normally-open contact type relay. It has special contact material to handle the high currents required for ABS/ETS operation. The relay allows battery voltage and current to be supplied to the Brake Solenoid Valves and the EBCM/EBTCM, which supplies power to the ABS Brake Motors.
Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the electrical connection.
- Unfasten the retainer on the bracket, then slide the relay off the bracket.
- Slide the relay onto the bracket and make sure the retainer locks the relay to the bracket. Fasten the retainer.
- Attach the electrical connection.
- Connect the negative battery cable.