- Partially drain the radiator to a level below the sensor.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the low coolant sensor.
- The sensor is retained by a snap clip. To unlock the sensor, lift one leg of the snap clip from its locked position and pull outward with a slight twisting motion.
- Inspect the O-ring on the sensor. If serviceable, lubricate with coolant.
- Place the snap clip in place and install the sensor to the radiator.
- Plug the electrical connector to the sensor.
- Refill the cooling system with the proper mix of DEX-COOL® and water and properly bleed the cooling system.
- Check for leaks.