- Remove fuel pump module.
- Depress retaining tab and remove the fuel pump/level sensor connector from the bottom of the fuel pump module electrical connector. Pull off blue locking wedge.
- Using a small screwdriver lift locking finger away from terminal and push terminal out of connector
- Push level sensor signal and ground terminals out of the connector.
- Insert a screwdriver between the fuel pump module and the top of the level sensor housing. Push level sensor down slightly.
- Slide level sensor wires through opening fuel pump module.
- Slide level sensor out of installation channel in module.
- Insert level sensor wires into bottom of opening in module.
- Wrap wires into groove in back of level sensor.
- While feeding wires into guide grooves, slide level sensor up into channel until it snaps into place. Ensure tab at bottom of sensor locks in place.
- Install level sensor wires in connector. Push the wires up through the connector and then pull them down until they lock in place. Ensure signal and ground wires are installed in the correct position.
- Install locking wedge on connector. Push connector up into bottom of fuel pump module electrical connector.
Install fuel pump module.