- Raise and support vehicle on a hoist.
- Push locking tab on electrical connector to unlock and remove connector.
- Loosen the sway bar bracket to remove the pump bracket.
- Remove pump and bracket as an assembly.
- Disconnect lines from LDP.
- Remove filter. Remove pump from bracket.
- Install pump to bracket and tighten bolts to 1.2 Nm (10.6 inch lbs.).
- Install filter and tighten to 2.8 Nm (25 inch lbs.).
Before installing hoses to LDP, make sure they are not cracked or split. If a hose leaks, it will cause the Check Engine Lamp to illuminate. Connect lines to the LDP.
NOTEThe LDP bracket must be between the rail and sway bar bracket.
- Install pump and bracket assembly to body and tighten bolts to 5.0 Nm (45 inch lbs.).
- Install sway bar bracket bolt and tighten bolts to 33.8 Nm (25 ft. lbs.).
- Install electrical connector to pump and push locking tab to lock.
- Use the scan tool, verify proper operation of LDP.