- Drain cooling system to the thermostat level or below.
- Remove coolant recovery/reserve system hose and radiator upper hose.
- Remove thermostat/engine outlet connector bolts.
Remove thermostat and O-ring assembly.
- Clean all sealing surfaces.
- Place the new thermostat assembly into the thermostat housing/outlet connector. Align vent with notch in cylinder head.
- Install thermostat housing/outlet connector onto cylinder head and tighten bolts to 110 inch lbs. (12.5 Nm)
- Install the radiator upper hose.
- Connect the coolant recovery/reserve system hose.
- Fill the cooling system