REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The actuator is located in the engine compartment.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain and recycle the brake fluid.
- Matchmark the brake lines leading to the actuator for installation reference.
- Label and disconnect the actuator electrical harness.
- Disconnect and cap the brake lines leading to the actuator.
- Remove the actuator mounting bolts.
- Remove the actuator.
- Install the actuator and tighten the mounting bolts to 12-13 ft. lbs. (16-18 Nm).
- Position the brake lines leading to the actuator so that the matchmarks align.
- Connect the brake lines.
- Fasten the actuator electrical harness.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Fill the brake system with fresh, clean brake fluid.
- Bleed the brake system.