- Inspect the sensor rotor for physical damage.
- Measure the rotor-to-sensor clearance using a non-magnetic feeler gauge. Clearance should be 0.0108-0.0295 in. (0.274-0.749mm) on front rotors and 0.0138-0.0246 in. (0.350-0.625mm) on rear rotors.
- If clearance is not within specification, replace the damaged or worn components.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel.
- Remove the wheel hub.
- Using a hydraulic press and appropriate adapters, remove the sensor rotor from the hub.
- Install the sensor rotor with the lip facing upward and press into place.
- Install the wheel hub.
- Install the wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.