The flashers are located in the passenger compartment fuse and relay box. If the turn signals operate in only one direction, a bulb is probably burned out. If they do not operate in either direction, a bulb on each side may be burned out, or the flasher may be defective.
- Remove the passenger compartment fuse and relay box cover, noting which position the flasher unit occupies.
- Unplug and discard the flasher.
- Inspect the box terminals and clean if corroded. If any terminals are damaged, replace the terminals.
- Plug in a new flasher of the same type.
- Operate the turn signals and hazard lights. Check for proper operation.