REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the dashboard trim panel that surrounds the radio.
- Remove the four screws securing the radio.
- Carefully pull the radio from the dashboard.
- Label and disconnect the electrical harnesses and antenna wire.
- Remove the radio from the vehicle.
- Connect the electrical harnesses and antenna wire.
- Carefully position the radio in the dashboard.
- Install the four radio attaching screws and tighten securely.
- Install the trim panel that surrounds the radio.
- Connect the negative battery cable.