REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Open and support the hood.
- Locate the grille attaching clips.
- Using a long, straight bladed screwdriver, reach in through the grille and rotate the attaching clips 1 / 4 turn. This will align the square head of the clip with the square hole in the grille.
- Carefully remove the grille from the vehicle.
- Remove any clips still left in the holes on the body and properly position them in the grille.
- Position the grille on the body and align all the attaching clips with their respective holes.
- Carefully push the grille into position, making sure all attaching clips engage properly.