REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect and cap the fuel return line at the regulator.
- Disconnect the vacuum line from the regulator.
- Remove the bolts securing the pressure regulator to the fuel rail.
Place a rag under the fuel rail to absorb any remaining fuel.
- Remove the regulator from the fuel rail and discard the O-ring.
- Install a new O-ring on the regulator and position it on the fuel rail.
- Tighten the regulator securing bolts to 26-34 inch lbs. (3-4 Nm).
- Connect the vacuum line to the regulator.
- Connect the fuel return line to the regulator.
- Pressurize the fuel system and check for leaks.