REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
When a lock cylinder is replaced, all the door lock cylinders should be replaced in a set, or have a qualified locksmith rekey the replacement door lock cylinder. This will eliminate carrying an extra key which will only fit one lock.
- Remove the interior trim, as required.
- Loosen the nuts/bolts attaching the striker to the trunk lid.
- Remove the striker.
- Withdraw the lock cylinder after removing the retaining clip.
- Position the lock cylinder and install the retaining clip.
- Install the striker and tighten the attaching nuts/bolts securely.
- Install the interior trim, as required.