REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the fasteners attaching the fog lamp to the bumper.
- Remove the fasteners for the engine undercover, then pull down the cover slightly.
- Disconnect the fog light electrical harness.
- Remove the fog light assembly from the bumper.
- Turn the fog light bulb housing counterclockwise.
- Remove the bulb from the assembly.
Do not touch the glass bulb with your fingers. Oil from your fingers can severely shorten the life of the bulb. If necessary, wipe off any dirt or oil from the bulb with rubbing alcohol before completing installation.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Tighten all fasteners securely.
- Check the fog lights for proper operation.