REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The back-up lamp/neutral position switch is located at the bottom of the transaxle. The switch connector is located at the top of the transaxle, with the wire running down the side of the case.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Disconnect the switch electrical harness.
Before removing the switch, place a drain pan beneath the transaxle to catch dripping fluid.
- Unfasten the screw and remove the switch from the transaxle.
- Position the switch in the transaxle and tighten its attaching bolt to 24-36 inch lbs. (3-4 Nm).
- Connect the switch electrical harness.
- Lower the vehicle.