REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The reverse lamp switch is located on the passenger's side of the transmission, near the bell housing.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Disconnect the switch electrical harness.
- Unscrew the switch from the transmission.
When removing the switch, place a drain pan beneath the transmission to catch the fluid.To install:
- Screw the switch into the transmission and tighten to 14-11 ft. lbs. (10-19 Nm).
- Connect the switch electrical harness.
- Lower the vehicle.