REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arm assemblies.
- Remove the cowl cover. The cowl cover is attached by plastic rivets, a screw in the center position and weatherstripping clips along the edge.
- Remove the panel on the cowl to access the wiper linkage at the motor.
- Remove the wiper motor retaining bolts.
- Disconnect the wiper arm linkage at the ball socket by prying the linkage from the wiper motor lever arm.
- Disconnect the wiper motor electrical harness.
- Remove the wiper motor from the vehicle.
- Position the wiper motor in the vehicle.
- Connect the wiper motor electrical harness.
- Connect the wiper arm linkage at the ball socket by snapping the socket in place over the ball.
- Install the wiper motor retaining bolts and tighten to 33-45 inch lbs. (4-5 Nm).
- Install the wiper linkage panel on the cowl and tighten the screws securely.
- Install the cowl cover.
- Install the wiper arm assemblies.
- Connect the negative battery cable.