Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Partially drain the automatic transmission fluid.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Install engine slings onto the left and right cylinder heads and tighten to 33 ft. lbs. (45 Nm).
Attach an engine hoist to slings and lift engine out of the vehicle
- Lower engine into the vehicle
Install or connect the following:
- Refill the automatic transmission fluid.
- Refill the cooling system.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.