Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the engine under cover.
- Remove the stabilizer bar mounting bracket retaining bolts and rubber bushings.
- Remove the connecting rod nuts.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the retaining bushing and mounting bar bracket bolts to 94 ft. lbs.
- Tightening the connecting rod bolt and nut to 62 ft. lbs.