Removal & Installation
Before servicing, or working around, the SRS system, turn the ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least three minutes. When servicing, or working around, the SRS system do not work directly in front of the air bag module.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Properly discharge the air conditioning system.
- Remove the cooling unit assembly.
- Disconnect the defroster door motor electrical connector.
- Remove the defroster door motor retaining screws.
- Remove the defroster door motor from the cooling unit assembly.