- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the power steering fluid into a suitable container. Properly discard the used fluid.
- Remove the engine room cover.
- Remove the air duct assembly.
- Remove the power steering reservoir tank.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Disconnect the pressure sensor electrical connector.
- Remove the high pressure and the low pressure lines from the power steering fluid pump.
- Remove the pump mounting bolts.
- Remove the pump from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Bleed the power steering system.
NOTEThe drive belt tension is automatic and requires no adjustment.