Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Dain brake fluid
Remove or disconnect the following:
Clutch tube using flare nut wrench
- Check position of clevis and push rod. If measurement is outside standard length of 4.70 inches (120 mm), adjust position of clevis and push rod.
- Connect the clutch line to the master cylinder assembly, and hand-tighten the flare nut.
- Install the master cylinder assembly, tighten the nuts to: 9-12 ft. lbs. (8-11 Nm).
- Install clutch reservoir tank hose and hose clamp to the clutch master cylinder assembly.
- Tighten the clutch line flare nut to 11-13 ft. lbs. (15-18 Nm) using a flare nut torque wrench.
- Attach clevis and clevis pin to clutch pedal.
- Attach snap pin to clevis pin.
- Inspect and adjust the clutch pedal and bleed the air from the clutch hydraulic system.