Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Place a jack under the rear lower link.
- Remove the rear wheel.
- Loosen the lower link nut and bolt on the suspension member side, then remove the bolt and nut on the axle side.
- Lower the jack slowly and remove the upper seat, coil spring and rubber sheet from the lower link.
- Remove the lower link nut and bolt on the axle side to remove the lower link.
- Reverse the removal procedure and tighten the lower link nut and bolts to 48-59 ft. lbs. (65-80 Nm).