REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cables.
- Remove the necessary components in order to gain access to the condenser retaining bolts. If equipped, remove the condenser fan motor, as necessary.
- Discharge the system. Remove the condenser refrigerant lines and plug them with a clean shop towel.
On the 200SX models the receiver drier assembly should be removed before removing the condenser.
- Remove the condenser retaining bolts. Remove the condenser from the vehicle.
- Install the condenser in the vehicle and evenly torque all the mounting bolts the same.
Always use new O-rings in all refrigerant lines.
- Reconnect all the refrigerant lines.
- Install all the necessary equipment in order to gain access to the condenser mounting bolts. If removed, install the condenser fan motor.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Evacuate and charge the system as required.