REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the glow plug electrical leads. Remove the glow plug connecting plate.
- Remove the glow plug by unscrewing them from the cylinder head.
- Inspect the tips of the plugs for any evidence of melting. If even one glow plug tip looks bad, all the glow plugs must be replaced. This a general rule-of-thumb which applies to all diesel engines.
- Install the glow plugs in the cylinder head. Tighten the glow plugs to 14-18 ft. lbs.
- Install the glow plug connecting plates.
- Reconnect the glow plug electrical leads.