REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Drain the engine coolant into a clean container.
- Loosen the four bolts retaining the fan shroud to the radiator and remove the shroud.
- Loosen the belt, then remove the fan and pulley from the water pump hub.
- Remove the bolts retaining the pump and remove the pump together with the gasket from the front cover.
- Remove all traces of gasket material and install the water pump to the engine with a new gasket and sealer. Tighten the bolts uniformly and to specifications.
- Install the fan and pulley to the water pump hub.
- Install and adjust the drive belt.
- Install the radiator fan shroud.
- Refill the cooling system and start the engine and check for leaks. Refer to for necessary procedure.