Before servicing, or working around, the SRS system, turn the ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least three minutes. When servicing, or working around, the SRS system do not work directly in front of the air bag module.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Set the temperature at 60 degrees F.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the heater and cooling unit assembly.
- Disconnect the air mix door motor electrical connector.
- Remove the air mix door motor retaining screws.
- Remove the air mix door motor.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.