Before servicing, or working around, the SRS system, turn the ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least three minutes. When servicing, or working around, the SRS system do not work directly in front of the air bag module.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Disconnect the positive battery cable.
- Remove the lower glove box assembly.
- Disconnect the blower motor electrical connector.
- Remove the blower motor retaining screws.
- Remove the blower motor from its mounting.