Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the fluid from the clutch hydraulic system. Do not allow fluid to spill on the painted surface of the vehicle.
- Remove the clutch hose and copper washer from the slave cylinder. Do not reuse the washer, replace it.
- Remove the slave cylinder retaining bolts. Remove the slave cylinder from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Bleed the clutch system, as required.