- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cluster lid -D-.
- Remove the storage tray and the storage tray liner. Remove the cluster lid -C- screw.
- Pull the cluster lid -C- rearward to release the clips.
- Disconnect the electrical connection and remove the cluster lid -C-.
- Remove the four control head retaining screws.
Remove the control head from its mounting.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.