Before servicing, or working around, the SRS system, turn the ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least three minutes. When servicing, or working around, the SRS system do not work directly in front of the air bag module.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cluster lid -D-.
- Remove the storage tray and the storage tray liner. Remove the cluster lid -C- screw.
- Pull the cluster lid -C- rearward to release the clips.
- Disconnect the electrical connection and remove the cluster lid -C-.
- Remove the four control head retaining screws.
Remove the control head from its mounting.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.