Removal & Installation
Never remove the radiator cap when the engine is hot. Serious burns could occur from high-pressure engine coolant escaping from the radiator.
- Be sure the engine is cold.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the engine undercover, as required.
- Remove the air duct (inlet).
- Remove the radiator shrouds.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Remove the cooling fan retaining bolts.
- Remove the cooling fan from its mounting.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to install the fan with its front mark -F- facing the front of the engine.
- Be sure to refill the cooling using the proper grade and type engine coolant.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
Start the engine and allow it to reach operation temperature. Recheck the coolant level, fill as required.