Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the engine front undercover.
- Disconnect the oil pressure sensor electrical connector.
- Position a drain pan under the sensor to catch any spilled engine oil.
- Remove the sensor from its mounting.
Clear Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) if applicable.
- Inspect Oil Pressure Sensor connector connection, check terminal for poor connections, loose wires, bent, broken or corroded pins, and then verify that the connector is always securely fastened.