Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Drain the brake fluid, as necessary.
- Raise the vehicle and support safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the union bolt and brake hose. Remove the sliding pin bolts. Remove the caliper from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Bleed the brake system.
- Apply the brake pedal and inspect the system. Ensure proper operation and no leakage.
Install tire and wheel assembly. Lower the vehicle and roadtest.