REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
The ABS actuator is located in the engine compartment.
- Relieve the pressure from the ABS system.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the electrical harness from the actuator.
- Disconnect the fluid lines from the actuator. Plug the ends of the lines to prevent leakage.
- Remove the actuator-to-bracket mounting nuts.
- Remove the actuator from the mounting bracket.
- Position the actuator onto the mounting bracket.
- Install the actuator mounting fasteners.
- Connect the fluid lines and the electrical harness.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Bleed the brake system.