REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
On 1993-94 models, the ABS control unit is located in the trunk, next to the rear speaker. On 1995-98 models, it is under the driver's side of the dashboard.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the control unit.
- Remove the control unit-to-chassis bolts and the control unit.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.
- Connect the electrical harness to the ABS control unit. Connect the negative battery cable.