REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the master cylinder mounting nuts and pull the master cylinder assembly (brake lines connected) away from the power booster.
- Detach the vacuum line from the booster.
- Detach the booster pushrod at the pedal clevis.
- Unbolt the booster from under the dash and lift it out of the engine compartment.
- Install the brake booster assembly to the vehicle; tighten the booster-to-chassis nuts to 9-12 ft. lbs. (13-16 Nm).
- Install the master cylinder assembly. Be sure to perform the output rod length.
- Connect the booster pushrod to the pedal clevis. Connect the vacuum lines to brake booster.
- Connect the battery. Start the engine and check brake operation.